Sunday, June 3, 2007

K, I have a blog so now what??


I really want to keep in touch with everyone and make it easier for them to see photos and learn about where I am and what I am doing so I have created a blog (I thought the fact that I signed up for facebook was nerdy enough, but now I really feel like a computer geek!). It is definately a work in progress so bear with me if it takes awhile for me to ge tthings up and written on here :) Plus this is better than getting mass emails - you can just check it whenever you wish! I still will send emails and hope you will do the same!

If there is someone who you think I did not send this webste info to, please pass it along (cousins, family friends, etc.) because I think this is the best way for me to stay connected with people back home. This is all I have for now, but stay tuned...this weekend I will get more photos and stories up...I promise!

Thinking of all of you from the other side of the globe!!
XOXO

No comments: