Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bloody Winter!

I really do not know much else these days other than the fact that the weather has been terrible! Winter here does not mean snow but this month it has been raining non-stop! I have seen the sun about three times in the last three weeks - yuck! The photo to the left is of me at the Manly game the other night. I felt like I was at a high school football game with the weather...at least I get to go in the Presidents lounge to warm up - thanks Kieran!! I wish I was in MN having summer but I am making the best of things :)
The only other info that I really have is that I am now certified in CPR/First Aid by the Australian Red Cross. They do not recognize my American Red Cross certs over here so I spent all day Saturday and Sunday getting that taken care of for my job. They do not do the Heimlich maneuver over here so I learned another technique. I also had to learn how to care for spider, snake, and jelly fish stings/bites - yikes!! When you all come visit I will be able to help save your lives...

No comments: